Forefoot Relief Shoe Variped - 447190
This Forefoot Relief shoe can be worn on either the left or the right foot. A removable insole that can, if required, be replaced by an individual footbed. The crepe sole is made of solid material which is slip resistant and can be additionally moulded. This shoe can be worn with both an open and closed toe. The special shape of the sole provides relief for the forefoot.
- The structure of the sole facilitates partial pressure relief in the foot area.
- The centre of the outer sole’s rolling motion lies in the metatarsal area.
- The reinforced heel counter offers the foot the right hold.
- Following operations and injuries in the forefoot area
- General wounds in the forefoot area, also when due to Diabetes Mellitus
Fiber Content: synthetic
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: black