Bandage Shoe - 447191
This Bandage shoe can be worn on either the left or the right foot. A removable insole that can, if required, be replaced by an individual footbed. At the shaft there is an individually adjustable Velcro fastener. The crepe sole is made of solid material which is slip resistant and can be additionally moulded. This shoe can be worn with both an open and closed toe.
- Reinforced heel cap for a secure hold.
- Slip resistant crepe sole.
- Extremely light, long-term bandage shoe with breathable upper material.
- Following operations and injuries in the forefoot area
- Rheumatic foot
- General wounds in the forefoot area, also when due to Diabetes Mellitus
Fiber Content: synthetic
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: black