Heel Relief Shoe - 447192
This Heel Relief shoe can be worn on either the left or the right foot. It is suitable to wear with made to measure insoles. The soft insole can be removed and can be replaced by an individual footbed if necessary. The crepe sole is made of solid material which is slip resistant and can be additionally moulded. This shoe can be worn with both an open and closed toe. A particularly light shoe that allows partial relief in the heel area.
- The structure of the sole facilitates partial pressure relief in the heel area.
- Can be worn as an open or closed shoe.
- Slip resistant crepe sole.
- Following operations and injuries in the heel area
- General wounds in the heel area (including surgical), also when due to Diabetes Mellitus
- For relieving the foot in the case of fractures in the metatarsal and tarsal area
Fiber Content: synthetic
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: black