Hallux Valgus Shoe - 447194
The therapeutic shoe is particularly softly cushioned in the shaft and individually adjustable by means of a touch fastener, thus preventing tender spots. The shoe can be completely opened, which makes it easy to put on the shoe even when wearing bandages. The special front elevation allows for a pain free rolling motion of the foot. The footbed is softly cushioned in the forefoot area, allowing the shoe to be worn from immediately after the operation to until the scars have healed. Available as single shoe.
- Shaft with soft padding and individually adjustable Velcro straps.
- With special toe vault to optimize the rolling motion of the foot.
- Wear resistant crepe sole.
- Real leather cover sole and lining.
- Following Hallux Valgus operations
- Affliction of the forefoot area
Fiber Content: leather, Velcro
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: white