Unique single-leg tights are perfect for those recovering from a variety of leg-related surgeries. Firm graduated compression keeps the leg feely healthy and energized. A soft, no-stitch elastic band keeps tights firmly in place. Adjustable belt at the waist lends added support. Fabric is espectially treated to keep wearers feeling clean and fresh throughout the day. Can be used on the right or left leg. Antistress sole with open-sole and sanitzied antimicrobial treatment for all-day freshness. Open toe for comfort.
Composition: 78% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE 2%Cotton
Compression: Available in Class 1 or 2
HOW TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE:
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking the leg must be correctly measured: for this purpose, technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous.
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the top of the leg at point (lG) just below the groin;
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the inner leg (lG).
Solidea’s therapeutic stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings up to now on the market.
- The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!