60410 Rom XXL
Therapy shoe made from PA-velour and hygienic terrycloth in lining width R for even more volume. This article provides a wide instep and thus is very adjustable. Thanks to its special shape and extremely broad Velcro fastener on the upper it enables people with limited mobility easy donning and doffing of the shoe. The opening on the upper provides enough room for swollen or bandaged feet. Personal insole can be fitted into the shoe instead of the included 3mm soft foam insole. Can be washed at 30°C.
- Antimicobial refreshing effect.
- Width R has 10mm increased toe height than width L.
- Nursing and indoors
- After corrections of malposition of foot and toe
- For very large bandages and voluminous linings
- Wounds, swellings, inflammations
- Deformation and malposition
- Sensitive feet
Fiber Content: terrycloth lining with silver ions
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: black/60