A classic multi-purpose shoe made from PA-velour and hygienic terrycloth lining. This article provides wide opening in any way and thus is very variable. The Velcro tongue allows opening up to the toes. By attaching a zip fastener at the counter part of the shoe (Achilles tendon area) you can open it very widely. Personal insole can be fitted into the shoe instead of the included 3mm soft foam insole. Can be washed at 30°C.
- Antimicobial refreshing effect.
- Can be available as a single piece (left or right).
- After corrections of malposition of foot or toe
- For bandages and windings
- Wounds, swellings, inflammations
- Deformation and malposition
- Sensitive feet
Fiber Content: terrycloth lining with silver ions
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: marine/25
This product is finished with an approximately 8mm high sunk-in edge on the sole and is thus suited to thick inlays. The zipper's large grip plate allows for easy opening of the shoe even for seniors and invalids.
Upper material: velour.
This product is washable.