Diabetic boot for men made with soft Nappa leather with two adjustable Velcro fasteners. Spacious volume provides sufficient clearance. Using a large opening instep makes it comfortable. Upper is soft padded with special foam material to minimise pressure on the foot. Soft Dialino lining absorbs a lot of moisture and is quick drying More-over it is breathable and skin-friendly. The vamp is seamless so that even the tiniest pressure marks are prevented. Width L provides sufficient room for a diabetes adapted insole.
- No stiff sole.
- Pure leather.
- Antibacterial Dialino lining.
- For sensitive and tender feet
- Diabetic polyneuropathy with pronounced neuropathy (loss of sensitivity)
- Circulatory disorders in connection with already existing or healed ulcers or other mechanical irritation, which cause spotty pressure peaks
- To use in cases when no orthopedic custom made shoe is needed due to the foot’s physiology
- Deformation, malposition and inflammations of the feet
Fiber Content: pure leather
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: black/60