Hold up stockings with silicone band made of the latest generation of yarns and technologies. The graduated compression is designed to help prevent varicose veins, substantial edemas and is ideal for post-varicectomy and post-sclerotherapy prophylaxis. Light and silky and perfect ffor all occasions. With antistress sole in bacteriostatic yarn. Sanitzied antimicrobial treatment for all-day freshness.
Composition: 80% POLYAMIDE 20% ELASTANE
Compression: Available in Class 1, 2 or 3
HOW TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE:
To obtain maximum benefit from the stocking the leg must be correctly measured: for this purpose, technical or specialist assistance is recommended. The measurements should be taken preferably in the morning when the legs are less edematous.
MEASUREMENTS TO BE TAKEN:
- Circumference of the ankle (cB), at the narrowest point. This is the point of maximum pressure.
- Circumference of the top of the leg at point (lF) for stockings;
- The length must be measured from the base of the foot (a) to the highest point reached by the stocking (lF);
Solidea’s therapeutic stockings are made using high-tech and innovative yarns that maintain extraordinary elasticity with the passage of time. These features have revolutionized the concept of therapeutic stockings up to now on the market.
- The weight / height ratio table can be used to select the right size for limbs that are not particularly edematous (not too swollen).
- For swollen limbs you must refer to the circumference table. In this case measure limb circumferences at the points described above.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!