Tipps Metatarsalgia Orthotics
Tipps Metatarsalgia Orthotics are an off the shelf orthotic whose design has been based on over 20 years of prescribing orthotics.
The Tipps Metatarsalgia Orthotic is designed to:
- Relieve pressure on the rearfoot and forefoot while walking, running and standing.
- Shock absorption during heelstrike and throughout the gait cycle.
- Relieve and reduce pressure on the forefoot along the metatarsal arch.
- Comfortable to wear all day long.
- Special moisture absorption materials to keep your feet comfortable all day long.
The Tipps Metatarsalgia Orthotic features a thermo-moulded heel cup support combining structuring materials with elements made of soft latex and a grip base. The cover is made of energy-return foam and super absorbent lining.
37/38, 39/40, 41/42, 43/44, 45/46