Montana - 359010
The multi-support shoe has an even more raised upper than the ‘My Generation’ support shoe, plus a sturdy arthrodesis cap. This area can be further reinforced through the use of mouldable thermo-plastic support strips on the inside and outside. These are available in two strengths: strong (white) and medium (skin-coloured). The shoe comes with four white strips. These provide even more lateral and rotational stability in the ankle joint without hampering the natural rolling of the foot.
- Integrated rocker bar makes walking easier.
- Individual shoe adjustments can be made.
- Suitable for ongoing treatment of ankle-joint capsular ligament injuries, capsular ligament insufficiency and Achilles tendon injuries.
- Suitable for immobilising the tarsal and mid-foot regions and for the ongoing treatment of fractures and arthrodesis.
- High ankle-length cap to support the ankle joint
- Convenient fastening and width adjustment using hook-and-loop straps or laces
- Upper cushioning
- Optional: lateral strips to provide additional stiffening and stability
Fiber Content: Nappa/mesh fabric
Sizes: By shoe size Colours: white