The Caresia Thigh Bandage Liner is the perfect supplement to our Caresia Below Knee Bandage Liner for clients with full leg swelling, or when used by itself for above knee swelling. For an even simpler solution, use Readywrap products over the top instead of bandages.
Caresia Bandage Liners replace stockinette and multi layer of padding or foam. Patients simply don the Caresia and then, using a spiral or figure-eight wrapping style with 50% overlap, wrap over the top of the Caresia with short-stretch bandages. The short-stretch bandages should be applied to provide a snug fit but not tight.
|Size||Groin Girth||Knee to Groin Girth|
HOW DOES CARESIA WORK?
1. Foam chips in Caresia Bandage Liners create localized tissue pressure differentials to stimulate interstitial fluid movement, prevent stagnation, and soften indurated tissue.
2. Caresia garments make wrapping a breeze for the inexperienced wrapper. Caresia is designed to disperse irregular bandage pressures, thus creating a more uniform, symmetrical shape to the limb, padding boney prominances, filling concave spaces and compensating for anatomical differences, which impair the distal to promixal gradient compression.
3. Caresia garments create localized tissue stretch, opening the initial lymphatic gaps to encourage reabsorption of interstital fluids and particles.
MATERIALS: Meryl, Lycra, Polyurethane
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure, localized or systemic infection, or cancer.
- Absent or severely impaired sensation.